In today’s episode, DigitalMarketer CEO and host of the Traffic & Conversion Summit Ryan Deiss is going to answer your questions.
In this live Q&A, Ryan talks about when to stop advertising and start optimizing the leads you have, why automation should be used to drive re-engagement, the convergence of branding and direct response, and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The reason why all the traffic in the world won’t cure a crappy offer
- How to avoid over automating and when to make sure you change the conversation so you don’t annoy prospects
- Why content should be used as a strategy to grow your pixelated audience, then sell products to them
- What to do to start real-time, one-on-one conversations with your audience
- How to use a $10 product to grow your customer list and then sell more expensive products further down the Customer Value Journey
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
War Room Mastermind
Traffic and Conversion Summit
Customer Value Journey
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Perpetual Traffic Podcast? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review.
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or at DigitalMarketer.com.