In episode 52, and over the next several weeks, the experts will break down amazing data from surveys conducted by Dominate Web Media that will help marketers overcome some of the platform’s biggest challenges and frustrations.
The Perpetual Traffic team has analyzed 687 surveys and split the data into three segments with tactics that will help marketers drive more sales and traffic from their Facebook campaigns, whether the marketer is new to Facebook advertising, or spending $50 or more a day.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How you can conduct a survey even if you don’t have a mailing list (<< And how you can then monetize that survey).
- A free resource that can help you come up with ad copy and good hooks for your offers.
- The fastest way to gain momentum with Facebook advertising using Facebook’s “easy button.” (<< This is an effective strategy for those just getting started on the Facebook platform.)
- How to approach scaling your campaign when you’re spending $10-$30 a day on Facebook.
- How to scale horizontally and how often to increase your Facebook ad budget when you’re spending $50+ a day in Ads Manager.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Episode 01: The Future of Paid Traffic
Episode 02: Acquiring Customers One Pixel At A Time
Episode 29: Tell Your Brand Story With These 4 Ad Types (…While Still Generating Sales)
Episode 30: Ad Targeting: A B2B & B2C Case Study
Episode 31: 3 Elements of a Successful Video Ad
Episode 32: 5-Step Facebook Video Ad Creation Process
Episode 34: 14 Elements of Persuasive Ad Copy
Episode 43: Ryan Deiss Shares 4 Steps to Crafting and Optimizing the Perfect Offer
Episode 45: 5 Proven Facebook Offers that Convert
Episode 49: Boosted Posts: Microtargeting and Other Advanced Uses of Facebook’s “Easy Button”
Press and hold link to visit the page
Show Page Notes
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!